Cursor problems

Hi, I’m a noobie / amateur user of Blender and have some problems with the cursor lately.

1. When you have an object selected and you try to move the object using it, after the object is moved, the cursor stayed at its previous position, so I always have to do Shift+S, which I didn’t have to do before…

2. Maybe it is linked, when moving an object, it now moves from a certain distance only, from cm to cm (like 10 per 10), so I cannot move it more precisely like before, only when it reaches a certain distance I can. (So I have to drag on the coodinates/transform bar)

Does anyone have an idea whats the problem ? Thanks.

1. When you have an object selected and you try to move the object using it, after the object is moved, the cursor stayed at its previous position, so I always have to do Shift+S, which I didn’t have to do before…
    Show us. The 3d cursor ? Why do you want to move that with the object ? If you mean the manipulator widget then check you have not changed the pivot point to 3d cursor from the default median point

1. Maybe it is linked, when moving an object, it now moves from a certain distance only, from cm to cm (like 10 per 10), so I cannot move it more precisely like before, only when it reaches a certain distance I can. (So I have to drag on the coodinates/transform bar)
    Turn off snapping (magnet icon on 3d view header)

Thanks a lot ! It was bothering me for days. Sorry I’m not very good at explaining things. :o

-Doublepost error, my bad-

Use full interface screenshots to help you explain and include an example .blend for troubleshooting and communication.

You’ll find it’s much easier to explain with an image, requires less writing, and don’t have to mention everything you include in the image since people can see what you show.

The .blend is even more important for most support questions. It includes what you don’t know to mention or show to find the cause of the problem, and also to produce visuals when replying back. That is, if you really want your question answered in a timely manner and want to understand the replies.

Will do ! Sorry for late answer I was absent a week. Thank you.