[Rev-Share][Programmers + Artists] Looking for a Small Team for Small Series of Games

Hello Everyone,

My name is Terran Thomas. I am looking to put together a small team to work on a series of small games, that can be finished within a few weeks each.

I am a Game Designer, Concept Artist and Writer and I am also learning to Program, though I am still a beginner with that.
___
Talent Needed

I am looking for people who are interested in and serious about making and completing games, willing to learn what they don’t already know in their respective fields and who can and are willing to stick with these games until completion.
2D Environment Artist
Someone who can sketch out the level concepts for our modelers to work from.
3D Animator
Someone who can animate the modeled characters and enemies.

Anyone who joins the team will be required to sign an simple Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Programs
Unity, Github, Google Docs, Trello, Skype, Discord

There are currently about 5 games planned, each apart of a different genre. Due to the planned size of these games, the first can be finished in about 2 months, 2-3 weeks for a playable demo and 4-5 weeks to finish, and the rest can be finished a few weeks to a month depending on the game. Each of these games will have unique features that i believe will set them apart from other games in their respective genres.

Each game has either a complete or partial design document, and we are a week or 2 away from having a playable demo finished, as well as currently having some viewable concept art for the first game we are currently working on, a TopDown Shooter.

To see some of the current concept art, please visit
https://www.artstation.com/artist/terran8793 or
http://terran8793.deviantart.com/gallery/61991157/Project-Graveyard-Concepts

If you are interested in working with the team and/or would like more information please add me on Skype or contact me via Email. Please only contact me through email and Skype, as I may not see a comment or private message for some time.

Skype: terran.thomas – (You can find me easier by putting in my email address)
Email: [email protected]