Silent Cry Studios - Realistic 3D RPG

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this post. I was the co-producer for Shadowark Studios for several months. The team had a falling out and the leader decided the project was dead. I’ve taken over the project and started Silent Cry Studios. I need to build a team of 15 - 20 people in order to build this game. We had 10 active people at Shadowark Studios and many are merging over.

[The Project]

The current project is Runes of Knightslore, which is a 3D RPG. There are five main kingdoms in the world of Knightslore and each leader is a Rune Knight. The rune knights have an elemental rune which gives them the ability of that element. Four of the runes were stolen and before the fifth one was stolen, news reached that kingdom and a trap was set, catching and killing the thief. The fire rune knight Nichol must use the fire runes ability to track down and recover the other runes to restore peace and harmony to Knightslore.

[My Background]

I’ve been using blender for about 7 or 8 years now. Also I’ve been taking the complete blender course, which is a professional course at udemy. I do modeling, rendering, I’ve dabbled with animation and rigging, etc. Also at work and home I do 2D layouts and textures and I’ve created the interfaces and menus for this project.Also I used to be a web designer and can build the website.
[People Needed]

The following people are needed for this project:

• Programmers
  • Modelers for Environment, Objects and Characters
  • Level Designers
  • Music Composers
  • Voice Actors
  • Texture Artists
  • Level Designers
  • Animator/Rigger
  • Story / Dialogue Writers

Some of these people we already have, but need additional.

[Payment and Commercial Details]

Once a beta test is made, we will be putting this on kickstarter. Funding will go to team members, advertising, company website with the game, etc.

[How to Apply]

I am very active on this forum, so you can either just reply to this post or send me a PM. I should respond within 24 hours max.

[Screenshots, Artwork, etc]

Have you got any luck on getting new team members?
I’m interested, but I’m not sure if my skill is meeting the game quality.

Greetings!-

I am an environment artist looking to build my portfolio. I have used blender for 3 years now and am learning Maya. I can model small environment assets and understand lighting, color theory, and scene development. As long as I have modelers, a texture artist, and a level designer to help plan out the functionality of the levels, I’m sure I can be of use to your studio.

I am well versed in Unity Engine and Unreal Engine if that’s a plus. I can put together shaders and materials with blueprints and I know how to import and export well from Unreal Engine itself. I’m very interested to see where this goes and I’d love to have a chance. If you’d like any more information from me, please do not hesitate to contact me. My Email: [email protected]

good work thanks if you need any help regarduing create website or maintain server i can help you free of cost

if you need any help regarding website design let me know i will do you work free of cost http://www.ieltsfever.com

I’ve got 8 team members currently.

This project is currently using Unity.

I can definitely work with that. If you feel that I can be of use to your project, I’d be happy to respond to any messages sent my way.

-Good day