Loki issue or Blender issue?

Hi guys, well I sent a test job to Loki and everything is working fine as far as rendering in several grunts/slaves, but when I checked the output files I got a nasty surprise…from the three computers I have (Server Ubuntu 16.04, Desktop Mint 18.1 and Laptop Win 10), the Server rendered the frames darker than the other two.

In all three I have the same version of Blender 2.78c with the same configs as far as color management beforehand (Blender Filmic w/ Base Contrast and default values) also I’m running the same Loki version in all three…I rendered on the Server a different single frame both via command line and just pressing F12 and had the same result, I don’t know where to begin to troubleshoot as I’ve never encountered this before…the only thing different is that I’m using Blender Filmic.

Ok, issue solved…

Uninstalled Blender incl. config files on the misbehaving Server, reinstalled Blender so I had a fresh install, installed Blender Filmic again using FILMIC BLENDER ADD-ON (https://github.com/gregzaal/filmic-blender-add-on).

Problem solved