RIGGER: Blenrig

I’m making an animated trailer as my High school Senior Project, and I’d like to find a rigger willing to help me rig my main characters. I’m suggesting BlenRig because it’s the best rig I’ve come upon so far. If you have a better rig in mind, feel free to use that.
I’ve created three characters using Manuel Bastioni Lab, and will be posting them here. One: Deryn Sharp. Two: The General. Three: Male Extra (uses proportion-changing feature to make multiple from one).

Timeline:
Ideally, I’d like these rigged by May. I’m planning to use cloth sim for clothes, so no need to add a clothing rig. I’m somewhat flexible on the deadline, but as soon as possible after that.

Genre:
Action/Trailer (~1 minute)

Qualifications:
I’ve been working on the project for nearly a year so far, and I’ve recently updated the WIP Thread.
Also, check out my Sushi!

Dedication:
I’ve been working on creating the assets for this thing for around a year now.
I’m going to (and am required to) spend at least 80 hours on animating the project during May (hence the deadline).
During the animation phase, I will be getting mentorship from a professional animator, to make the best showcase I can of your work!

For the artist:
As an artist working on the film, you will get:
Your name in the credits (under Rigging and any other section you contribute to)
The ability to both the model you rigged and clips from the final work in your showreel
I’m not intending to sell the product, but if I get any money from it, you may have some.