Rigged camera

Hi
Gew days ago I had seeen one file either here OR on blendswap, which has ready to use rigged camera with DOF and focus adjustment.

I m trying to locatre it. Anyone knows any clue?

Its not the file : 17644_camera_rigs just for ref.

Regards

Hi,

I made one available some time ago on blend swap, maybe that one ?

You can also do a search or browse the rig category… http://www.blendswap.com/terms/category/rigs

Hadrien

Hey
Yes pretty same one… good file. Great to know u created it. Actually I need a little help.
How to import this all working rig you have created in a fresh or another blender scene to use with?

I tried appending but all doesnt really work well, may be I m not doing well.

Considering your blend scene & camera rig as template, how can I use it with other blender scenes? can you help or give tips?

Thx. Hadri I was searching for the same file infact. Great thing!

I would advise linking the rig instead of appending but that’s not absolutely necessary. When linking the rig from another file, make sure you link the group (GRP_cam) and then create a proxy of the rig (ctrl+alt+p and select RIG_cam). Then only you will be able to manipulate it, that’s what the proxy is for.
For appending simply append GRP_cam that’s all there is to it.
Glad you find it useful. Just tried in 2.78c it still works… let me know if there seems to be anything wrong…

By the way I studied in Pune some years back ! Good memories !

Hadrien

Hey

Its awesome to know you studied in Pune. Where from you and whats your name ! ( is it what displayed in profile? )

I could understand the things you mentioned however do u hv any video tutorial on it? Showing more about such things indetails?

Regards

My name is Hadrien, like I sign my posts. Sorry I don’t have a video tutorial but I am sure you can find one, Youtube isn’t short of good Blender tuts. For the rig to work really all you have to do is follow the steps in my previous post.

Hadrien