New Unreal Project!

Hey everyone! I’m looking to start a volunteer group to work with me on a game idea that I’ve had.

I am building the game in unreal engine, and using blender to create most of the assets. My skills are working with the unreal engine, and making basic 3d assets in blender. I can also rig characters. I am learning the blueprint system and am looking for some supplemental help.

The basic idea of the game I will give in PM so that way I can keep it secure. I am looking for the following skills in order to form a small crew for this.

Blueprint Maker
Asset Designer
Character Creator
Unreal Character Animator

Right now I really need help creating characters for my game. I’ve tried making characters but they look too puffy and weird. I don’t mind cartoon characters, but this is a space game so it will need crew uniforms. It will also need a space feel to characters and the game as well.

This is in prototype stages so its far from perfect, but this is a layout that i wish to work with.

This is what i have so far for the ship. Thats just one room. I have a ready room, transporter room, canteen, player bedroom, engineering room, and others that will breed a living interactive environment. Let me know if your interested!

PM sent. Hope you get it.

PM me i can help you with assets