[Addon] Substance Bridge

Hi,
i’m actually work to this addon -Substance Bridge. It’s a simple way to send your mesh on substance painter. I want add more features :

• Baking with Substance Batch Tools.
  • Best re-export, check if the .spp has open, closed and re-open it.
  • […] check the issue page :slight_smile:

It’s a “beta” version, i need to add any feature and corrected any bug to make a final release. More review and comment are important, i’m use this addon to make game asset (prop environement) ; i don’t know if the workflow are functional to other pipeline.

I’m ready to answer to all question, sorry to my english, i don’t speak this language since a long time ^^ .

Links :

I make this gif to explain how to used it.

Really good addon! I will test tomorrow in my workplace.

The addon give a error and don’t work. I’m using substance painter 2.5.1

Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\python\lib hreading.py”, line 914, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File “C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\SubstanceBridge\controllers\SubstancePainter.py”, line 43, in run
export_path])
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\python\lib\subprocess.py”, line 557, in call
with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p:
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\python\lib\subprocess.py”, line 947, in init
restore_signals, start_new_session)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\python\lib\subprocess.py”, line 1224, in _execute_child
startupinfo)
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado (system cannot find the specific file)

Hum, this error appear when you activate the addon ? Have you choose your painter path in the substance bridge settings ?

Nope,when I try to export the model, and yes I have configured the path of substance (no the path for the baker)

Allright, i’m check this week to find the issue. Sorry with this error ^^ .

Sorry? Why? I’m waiting this addond like mana:evilgrin:

Hi DcVertice,
i’m check for your issues, you need to specify the path and the executable file ; i have not security but i’m work it, and it’s complicated to work on it. Tell if it’s allright.

Hi, your addon can be created just with one file & you can add export path in user_prefs, :cool:.

I release all my addons with these options.

Sorry for my english.

I’m not sur to unterstand your topic ^^ . You can send me a mail or a private message if you want :slight_smile: .