Could use some feedback

hello guys, i could use some feedback to improve on this winter image.

cheers ,and thx for your time

[ATTACH=CONFIG]475872[/ATTACH]

Some sharp details wouldn’t hurt. Like make it slightly less rounded at some points. Also, the cliff texture could be improved slightly. I’d add kind of subdetail layer(additional texture) to make it feel a bit more detailed. I guess it’s cool in other terms.

thx for the feedback, did some changes and made added som texture, cheers mate

For making mountains, Gleb Alexandrov recently made

. I recommend it for your work. I don’t know of any other terrain tutorial that uses microdisplacement and you definitely want to use it now that Cycles has it.
Apart from that, mountains are never that steep. This is a very common mistake.

Its cool but i still feel like water needs more caustics.

Your mountains seem to be reversed in the way that the snow is on the top and the exposed stone is on the bottom. Usually, the exposed stone forms an upside down “V”.

As shown in the picture, this kind of look is quite common.

Looks good! perhaps Displacement modifier for mountains (add some detail, sharpness, a bit too soft atm)

The water seems too ?smooth?—is that the right word? Given the snow around it all, I’d think the water should be partly frozen/frosted.

You could use a noise texture through a color-ramp as the Roughness value to get such a frosty look.

water allways eats its way through snow/ice. the shore has to be deeper.

wow hello guys thought this thread was dead, thx for all the comments and time from your side, I´ll revisit this art piece in a little while, right now im deep in my Project Lisa

Cheers