Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do what HG1 told you and it'll work fine.

By the way thank you HG1 for answering for me, i was at school

How do i find Width and length of my camera?

30 fps on my gt 755m laptop, no wonder your screenshots dont have the profiler.

camera settings:

Camera Settings Game.PNG
    System "IVAN" (rev 1.3b) - Win7 64bit - Blender 2.74:
    CPU- Intel i3-3220 3.30 Ghz | GPU- EVGA GTX 970 | RAM- GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz | MB- ASUS P8Z77-V LK

Originally Posted by Lostscience View Post
    How do i find Width and length of my camera?
    Under the render tab, use the embed player resolution.

Originally Posted by Daedalus_MDW View Post
    30 fps on my gt 755m laptop, no wonder your screenshots dont have the profiler.
    Nah, that's not the reason, i am just very new to working in the bge, i don't know how to activate it xD. Besides, I am using a laptop with intel integrated graphics so i figured the fps wouldn't be relevant to anyone with a dedicated graphics card. I'll test this in my main rig and see how it works...

Also, I just uploaded a new version with some optimizations (mainly scaling the reflection ray depending of its distance to something) so maybe that'll make it run better? Also you should try lowering the quality of the reflections. (change the values between lines 22 and 24, line 24 is for the new feature, set to 1.0 to disable).

This new feature took me from an avg. of aprox. 4.5 fps to an aprox. avg. of 15 fps on a test scene i made (again, on an intel integrated graphics chip).

(attached is my test scene)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SebastianMestre; 21-Mar-17 at 11:34.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12