How to promote a Blender tutorial Youtube channel.

Earlier today, I decided that I would start a youtube channel based around teaching people how to model certain objects, as well as how to use cycles. Starting small and showing how to do simple stuff, all the way up to professional grade stuff.

My question is, what is a good way, or is there even a good way to promote the channel so that I can help more people learn how to use blender.

The channel is called “Hawk’s Digital Works” and it can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9vBojOjKIAHXbkrE7CgiQ

Thank you everybody.

Things you can do:

• include a link to your youtube channel in your signature on all digital art forums that you use
  • link to your youtube channel from your website/blog and social sites (unless they are not about digital art)
  • every time you uploaded a new video, link to it from your social sites and blog
  • comment on other blender tutorial channels and include a link to your video if appropriate
  • make sure your video titles are descriptive with the right keywords (very important), use tags, and write a video caption
  • have a good video cover that clearly shows what the video is about

Thank you, I will start using those.