Blender Character to PDF

Hi,

I have two problems.

First of all, when I export my blender character, which I created with makehuman before (meshlab for example), it looks different. It is silver and don´t look like in makehuman before.

Second, I want to export the character from blender to indesign. I animated the poses in blender for a workout manual. The character don´t need to move. It´s about the poses only.

Any ideas?

THX

First of all, when I export my blender character, which I created with makehuman before (meshlab for example), it looks different. It is silver and don´t look like in makehuman before
Too little information to understand what you are talking about ? Export to what format ? What textures ?

Second, I want to export the character from blender to indesign. I animated the poses in blender for a workout manual. The character don´t need to move. It´s about the poses only.
From the thread title, blender does not export to .pdf format, It renders your scene to an image or video format (available formats are in the Render / output settings). To convert an image to a pdf would require use of another application

Are you rendering or exporting ? Show us exactly what you are trying to do and what you are seeing (include both screenshots and demo .blend files)