Vehicle model with physics

Hello,
I run some scientific research and I need a 3D vehicle model compounded with an engine, 4 clutches, 4 constantly variable transmissions, brakes, tires, two independent steering linkages and air suspension with changeable anchor points. The vehicle should operating in simple environment (roads with potholes and irregularities, some other ground, trees, people, simple buildings and another vehicles routing predefined tracks). The graphical part of this task is not so relevant as a physics, but the physics could be really simple. I mean the car can be built of 20-30 triangles but I need i.e. tyre friction changes during bending a tyre in a corners or on potholes but this could be simple dependence without taking into account tyre temperature, tread type and so on.
The most important thing is on-line control via Java application. I need to read data from virtual sensors (camera, radar) and change some in-model values (engine power, suspension stiffness, etc.).
I’ve seen “OpenDevice + Blender - Controlling Bones (from Java)” video on Youtube and I hope I’ll find somebody who can meet my requirements using Blender.
I’m open to negotiate satisfying cooperation conditions.
Thanks in advice