Blender Aura Demo

Hello, fellow artists. XeroShadow here and I am here to show you all a presentation of an effect that I’ve been working on for a long time. It’s a special effect that I was inspired by through two tutorials and something I would consider to be a “Philosopher’s Stone” in Blender. Here’s the demonstration video of the Aura effect.

I’ll check on this thread every once in a while. So let me know what you think of it.

Until next time, see you around!

The first ones where the effect was surrounding the sphere were my favorites, as it looked like something you could use for a VFX effect. The only thing with those ones were that at the spot where they all started to come together, it was like a flickering effect… I don’t know if that is the word you would use for it or not… Anyway, looks great! Is there by any chance a .blend file you could provide?

As I look back at the parts you mentioned, it does have a particular feel to it. I had to make sure that it didn’t look like some sort of blob before I made this video. As far as the file, here’s one of the files that I saved and is apparently the closest to the part of the video where it enveloped the sphere.

http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=46154

How do you do that? Is it just particles?

[Double Post]

Yes, it’s all particle based and I had to create a node setup so the effect won’t mess up the entire scene.