My first car :-)

Well… already i am lying. I also made a simple car 3 years ago.

I teach coding voluntarily at an evening school for kids. I had to make a car for the kids to drop into unity for their gaming project.
When the car was done, i made a simple road, just for rendering, to show what we were goind to use. Then one idea, took the next, and so on. And a week later, with a few computers exhausted of rendering, this is the result i got out of it.

Please tell me what you think, and most important what would improve it further :eyebrowlift:

I am currently not satisfied with following:

• Car light is to brigt just prior to ignition.
  • Noise is not shuffled between frames in some areas (First thought of animating seed value midway through the renders)
  • Mirrors are not reflecting
  • 1.st drive No “banking” of the car at the turn
  • Stadiums in general are a bit too… flat.

Beyond that, let me hear what you think :slight_smile:

I think it’s a very nice model you’ve made. Also, its really cool that you would give up your free time to help teach kids coding. :slight_smile:

Do you have poly limit for unity? Last time I played with Unity I kept things quite simple.

Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s my co-teacher who primarily handles the Unity part, as i am more of an Unreal Engine user myself. But from what i have read, 100K polygons isnt unusual, but isn’t that much into polycounts. Don’t think it’s that much of an issue any more, unless you go nuts in unnecessary subdivisions. I could darg the model in wiev directly into unity and run the game (no materials applied though)