Trouble with un attaching a pic from a post...

I am trying to edit the first post in my Sketch book and can’t seem to find a way to un-attach an uploaded pic from my post#1…

seems I’ve been able to do this before just fine I just can’t do it now for some reason…

in the File Upload manager I can click the ‘x’ in the upper right hand corner of the picture icon down on the bottom line… but I don’t want to completely delete it from the BA site as I have it in a second location in my Sketchbook thread…

anywayz… any help is appreciated…

Can you post a link to the post you’re trying to do this with?

just here on my front page post #1 I would like to change out my latest art work in my sketchbook…

I have been doing this in times past…
maybe there was some option I’m forgetting how to do…

Thanks Fweeb…

Try first attaching your latest work to that first post. Then try to remove the other attachment. The first attachment is used to generate the thumbnail, so my guess is that there’s a conflict there that’s causing the issue.

Thanks Fweeb

just got through trying it again today and it seemed to be working just as expected… not sure what was up with that… but… who knows…

Glad it’s working now. I’ll mark this thread as Solved. You can always take the prefix off if you run into trouble again.