Freelance modeler needed for small business- lots of work

*Thank you very much for the responses, Blenderers. We received many responses from many qualified artists. As of now, please consider this position filled. Thanks, Andy

We are a small business designing custom 3D printed sex toys. We start with models we have designed in the past and customize them to our client’s measurements. We are busy, growing and looking for someone to take on some of the work load.

• This job pays by the model. Individual jobs usually require .5 to 2 hours of work if you are good with Blender.
• We require nice, clean (but not obsessively perfect) topology. Attention to detail is critical, 3D printing mistakes are expensive!
• This job requires no texture mapping or rendering, just modeling.
• Due to the nature of our business, an open mind is important. Our products are for men, please don’t apply if you are uncomfortable with male body parts.
• Get paid by the model, take on as few or as many jobs per week as you like. Get paid right away via PayPal.
• A video chat will be necessary before hiring anyone, decent English is required.
Thanks and good luck!
Andy

I sent you a PM

Pm send :slight_smile:

Just wondering what you cast the materials out of wondering because I am a man and chaefe on my own attempts.

:smiley: lol. Hit the nail on the er… head there BrockyL