3D artists needed for RPG game. Need Characters, weapons, Armor and other assets.

Hello,

I am starting out my indie career with an RPG game that I intend to release on Steam in Nov 2017. I am looking for a 3D artist that can create the characters and other 3D assets. I am willing to come to a profit share agreement as compensation and you will have your name in the credits. For the right person, I may even consider a partnership in the company I will be registering this year.

About Me:
My name is Tim Neufeld and I have started a few business with various degrees of success. My latest venture, you guess it, an indie studio. I plan to launch my first game in Nov. It is a Vikings based RPG. The game will be developed in Unity 5.5.

I have been programming off and on and in different capacities for the last 30 years. From personal projects to projects for my role in the IT Field.

[B]About the Game:
As stated already this is a RPG game with a targeted release date of Nov 2017. Without giving all my IP away, I can say that it will have the usual RPG elements. Leveling, Weaponds, Armor, skill tree, and lots of quests.

[B]What I am looking for:
I am looking for a 3D artist that can create assets for this RPG game. This person will need to be able to create, characters (Mostly Viking, but there are some less restricted characters that will give the artist some creative freedom), weapons, Armor, Environment, and other assets.

If you are interested but still have questions, PM me.[/B][/B]

I am interested. Here is my porfolio: https://www.facebook.com/cristianoartworks/

my portfolio

here’s mine
tinyurl.com/thomaspaul