Upright Piano

Link to the wireframe.

Nice 3docean profile, are you making a game? That would look great in a cartoony game…

Thank you antoni4040.

Funny you ask me about it: have a game project but it does’nt include this asset package. This one is different. It is available on cgtrader for any gamedev…willing to pay 12$ :).

Advertisement done, now let s talk seriously.

I will post a tread later about my game project in the BGE forum. It is a hobby project. I have already one artist working with me. There is a 8km2 scenery to make. Are you looking for a project to work on?

I’m actually working on my own personal project, but it’s kind of long-term. I’m currently making assets and selling them on turbosquid, cgtrager etc, for example: Angel statue on cgtrader
But feel free to contact me with details of your project, maybe we could work together, if I find it interesting I could make some assets, give you a free copy and then sell them. That would be ideal for me.

Yes I agree, feeding your market place with assets from personal projects is clever.

Nice statue. I folow you on cgtrader.

Well my project is a flight sim. I will need buildings…

What does a piano have to do with a flight sim?:stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, I’m doing organic modeling right now, so I can’t help you much. But good luck with your project!

Ahah. Yes a flying piano is tricky. No the piano is something else.

Well there is 2 characters to model as well. I will just post a tread specific to the flight sim project and you can take a look.