Robot designer needed Model/Texture/Scene/Basic Rigging

Hello,
I need several fighting robots designed and rendered for a “tween” graphic novel I’ve written. I’m literate in Blender, but need someone with talent to take the concepts to the level I need. I’d like them to have a basic rig, such that the arms/legs/head move so they can be posed, and be fully textured for rendering in a basic scene.

Please share some of your work if you are interested and we can talk about pay/deliverables…

The robots are:
-Approx 25-45 feet tall, humanoid based
-Are built with radically different strategies/look feel
-High tech, reasonably complex and menacing, and are photo realistic. They are NOT cartoonish. They are built from real parts that could be sourced, scavenged or made in the not too distant future.
-The feel should be dark, realistic, gritty, and also convey that these are working/fighting robots that are constantly on the mend.
-Some are high fit and finish, some are low, some are in between. The more polished the fit, finish and overall condition of the robot is, and the technology in them will be higher.
-The designer has a lot of latitude to design the robots that are conveyed by the brief general descriptions that will be provided.
-They should each have their own unique style,look, features, as they will have been designed by different teams.

I should be interested in talking to you - I mainly do mechanical work of all sorts. I have several projects in the BA WIP section, most of which are shown on my website clockmender.uk under the “Projects” page, I have a robot who crops up frequently in my work in various guises.

Send me a PM if you are interested in what I do.

Cheers, Clock.

EDIT:

Image of the Robot, there are lots more in the WIPS:

***Closed - I hired someone from this forum ****

Thanks to everyone who replied. Fantastic talent here…