Project job offered:

Hi.

What a great forum this is. I am new to Blender. I would love to learn the programme myself some day, but for now I don´t have the time.

I have a small design business and one of my clients requests a short animation. I have modeled the ship before in Solidworks (it´s a generic plattform supply vessel that I use from time to time) and successfully imported a .wrl file of the same ship into Blender. I had a plan to make the animation in Blender, but since the interface of Blender is so different to that which I am used to, I figured that I might as well call in expert help.

I have the model of the ship and equipment which I will provide and I have rendered an animation (Mmp4- 48MB) in Solidworks so you will get an understanding of what i need.

I will send the mp4 file by the WeTransfer application to the one interested in helping out.

After reviewing the file I would like to receive an offer for doing the animation in Blender. As you might understand this job is for the most part not about modeling but setting up a scene, maybe texturing, adding a background and to animate the water surface. (calm waves)

So, I hope someone would like to help out on this.

BTW, I am situated in Norway. Best regards Teo J.

BTW. The camera doesn’t need to make a large swing like in my animation. It can be a lesser movement of the camera so one doesn’t need to model a large piece of ocean. Most importantly is the exploded view in reverse. The mechanical bits coming together. Breg. Teo

Hi all.

To those who contacted me about this job I would like to inform that I have been approached by an individual who I will give this job.
I thank you all for contacting me about this. Best regards, Teo J.