Star Destroyer

Hey Guys,

Excited to share my latest project, a Star Wars render collaboration with Gleb Alexandrov! The Star Destroyer was created for a [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma2ANjDzjCM&list=PLrjIgEdKLiviIDG0CRfhWzheMGmFtbZA8&index=1&t=4s[/video]Keep Blending!"]new Blender Tutorial series on CG Geek](http://Hey Guys,Excited to share my latest project, a Star Wars render collaboration with Gleb Alexanerov! The Star Destroyer was created for a new Blender Tutorial series on CG Geek, using the new Micro Displacement features for realistic details! Then Gleb took one of the amazing looking planets out of the new Space VFX Elements course, and with his magic created this super cool render!And an AO Pass just for fun:If you’re interested in how to create something like this, check out the new video tutorial here: [video=youtube;Ma2ANjDzjCM), using the new Micro Displacement features for realistic details!

Then Gleb took one of the amazing looking planets out of the new Space VFX Elements course, and with his magic created this super cool render!

And an AO Pass just for fun:

If you’re interested in how to create something like this, check out the new video tutorial here:

Keep Blending!
Steve

This looks so good! Feels like it’s ripped straight from one of the Star Wars movies. Will definitely watch the tutorial. :slight_smile:

Wow. Looks great. The lightning looks amazing.

Thanks Guys! Gleb really blew me away (like always) with this render!

Just watched the tutorial, all of this looks really good. Good techniques, good inspiration, good render, I love it :slight_smile:

It is incredible work, dude! Good job!

Thanks Man! (btw checked out your Art-station, top notch work!)

this is amazing! absolutely gorgeous

So sweet! Great work.

Well thank you ! I’ve actually watched your videos quite a lot, I remember doing the building destruction a couple of years back, and all your nature tutorials ^^ Inspirational work, it really helped me going on with my own :slight_smile: