Low Poly Car Scene

Hey, Guys!

I want to share my personal project in Blender with you guys. Recently I started to like Low Poly Style very much, so I trying to came up with my own style. This is my Last try :slight_smile:

Here is 4K version of the image!

Every time I create Low Poly Scene I came up with something new. And the most important thing is that I’m enjoying creating it as much as modeling cars :slight_smile:

I also recorded the whole process of me creating this SCENE. Maybe you learn something from that :wink:

Have a great day, and keep creating stuff! :slight_smile:

I like it! It looks as real as it could with that poly count.
Camera angle and color scheme also gets the job done.

I actually like Camaros nose more, so I probably would of R + Z + 180. :slight_smile:
I’m also wondering without any experience of low poly scenes, how would it looked if those car windows had a smooth shading enabled?

Great work, congrats.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I like that aggressive front look of the Camaro too. I was too lazy to R + Z + 180 and rotate to match the downhill ;D I will definitely render the scene from the front of the car :wink:

I don’t like how it looks with smooth shaded windows. Those polygons looks somehow more unique and matches the whole car theme when they are flat :slight_smile:

And again, Thanks for your comment :wink:

That’s a nice scene! The composition is spot on and everything looks good. You have to really look to see where it’s low poly. And making it higher poly won’t really make it any better. That’s how good it is. You did a great job.

Big THANKS to you, I really appreciate that :slight_smile:

Can you tell me the render time and samples count?

So do I, like the low poly scenes so much.

And good work!:spin:

4K Image Rendered in 1000 Samples and I think it was something like 30min+

Thank you man! I’m in love with low poly stuff :slight_smile:

Glossy black. Smart man.