Need a Tutor to Improve my Pipeline

I find my learning curve with Blender is making more loss than gain because I don’t have enough time in the day to spend studying tutorials that aren’t specific enough to my problems. I do watch videos about the basics of the software but it’s not sticking because it isn’t in sync with my projects, because I retain things mostly as I apply them.

I need a tutor! Well first I need a quote, and then I can tell you if and when I will be able afford some lessons. I promise to be a good and patient student. All I need is at least one walk-through of the pipeline I’d be using to import my ZBrush models, which have already been retopd’, UV’d and textured in ZBrush. There’s some extra… “shnibble” coming over to Blender from ZB that I can’t figure out how to fix, whether with ZBrush’s export settings, or within Blender.

I can already say that I will NOT:

…Be using the GoB addon, nor will I be asking a forum for help with this because I truly must schedule a few hours to be able to ask questions and see how it’s done, rather than read through a lot of posts, that I will hope to understand and try to apply it ultimately to hit many walls that I have to struggle with for a week or so… I really need to schedule every hour of my life right now.

I’m also happy to throw in skill trade. For all that I struggle with Blender, I can model in ZBrush.

Please excuse that my portfolio site is incomplete but there are plenty of references here of what I can model/do: https://rhodalle.wixsite.com/rebeccatuminello …Let me know if I could be of any help to you!

If interested in assisting me, please email [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Rebecca

I am a Blender tutor with 8 years of experience. I typically charge $30/hour. More info and references available at https://www.wyzant.com/tutors/The3DTutor

Thank you everyone! I will be needing more tutoring in the future, for now I have found help, but you may still email me at [email protected] if you would like me to add you as a contact. I wish to learn everything there is to know about Blender and in the future I especially want to learn what there is to know about morphs and rigs, since I would like to rig a character who changes size in a game engine. The posture changes a little, so may need two rigs, and have them switch over at some point during the scaling.

So if this sounds like something you can help me with, contact me and I may like to work with you in the future, once I come to tackling that project.