Sculpture of a female Dancer

Hi everybody,
since some progress frome here, i am almost done with my sculpture of a female dancer. By now, i got this far:

What do you think can be improved?

Thanks for help!

Since nobody have replied, and I can’t let this without reactions, I’ll comment it !
I have no advices to give from a technical point of view as I have never really sculpted, but overall I find it very impressive. The pose and details really look good. If anything, the hands look a bit unnatural compared to the rest, but I couldn’t say why exactly. I know that’s a difficult thing to do though.
And it’s a small thing, but the base could use a subsurface modifier, it doesn’t look round enough.

Do you plan to do a turntable of it ? It could be awesome to see it rotate with the lights highlighting the shapes and shadows etc.

I’ll love to help, but I can’t see properly the anatomy, I think that she should be on the air, not touching the floor…
For the anatomy the thing I see that can be improved is the clavicles, they have to move more.

looks good. only thing I can add is that the face looks overly smoothed compared to the rest of the body.

the arms look short in proportion to the body, the elbows look like they would land too far above the hips.
The hands are too relaxed and arent showing the stress from reaching. If she were in the air being held it would work, on the ground not so much.