Spring is here!

This is a render I have done this weekend. Any feedback is ofc welcome! Hope you guys are enjoying the comming spring!

1 Like

Looks nice and deserves a few comments. If I would give you some constructive critique it would be the following:

• The leaves have the same pattern all of them. They are wrinkled on the left side and not that much on the right. Makes it feel repetitive. More variations.
  • Size and shape of leaves. It’s spring you said. Then perhaps we should see some leaf buds where the leaf fight it’s way up from it.
  • The moss on the stone looks really good, but there is something with the stone itself. The texture on the stone at the bottom looks great, but the stone on the top resembles more an elephant skin then a real stone. Don’t know if it is the colour or the scratches on the stone.
  • I would also get closer to the snowdrops. Right now there is no real subject to look at. Need to focus on something specifik in the picture.

Other than that… nothing that I see :).

Hi! Nice to see a fellow swede! Thanks for your clear and to the point feedback! I will take some of this feedback into my next project. I gotta say you are probably right, that is an almost perfect elephant skin shader! ^^ :stuck_out_tongue: