New user etiquette

Hey all, I’m a new user and just recently got up to 10 posts to make my first thread. It’s gone unanswered with 150ish views and I was just wondering if I may have done something wrong. My thoughts are that while a user with 10 posts can post a new thread, it may go unanswered because they are not really a member of the community or something along those lines. I was wondering if this could be sort of an unspoken rule I should know about. Also, the question was not about a general blender feature but more concerning why my specific scenario (animation) isn’t functioning correctly and was curious as to whether the source of no response could also be simply that this is not a website for help with (bugs?whatever you may call a specific issue in your file). Curious for more input on how I can better improve my question.
If you’d like to take a look at the question I asked it’s Animation/parenting bug? Please help

Patience, perseverance and modesty - show it simple but in detail… don’t double post! Don’t whine and keep your shit together.
eg.
above you could link your Thread: Animation/parenting bug? Please help (just a copy/paste) yet might be even better to just bump the thread yourself - “anyone knows anything, lurking?” :eyebrowlift2:

but in the meantime, remember: “You can always count only on yourself to solve the problem and get things done.”
:wink:

thank you sensei, stay humble out there :ba: