Miss Tiacht's Collection of Fine Traingles Assorted Into Art

(Stuff)

Update: I was about to make a post in the off topic chat about how I’m so unproductive all I do is watch YouTube videos and browse the forums when suddenly…

I felt this image would be better here;
(removed)

Some older render stuff from when this post was originally made;
(removed)

Oh nice, another render.

Bump, I have added a new render, and there’s this Slot 1 266Mhz Celeron CPU that I made, I quite like how it turned out-

(removed)

"all I do is watch YouTube videos "

Welcome to my world! YT is a blessing and curse. So many good tutorials yet so many distractions.

Are you modelling for a game?

rip,

As for modeling/texturing/everything in the pictures;

The face in the first image (as of August 2nd, 2017) is a parody of myself I’m making for Second Life.

I will modify it for my YouTube channel to resemble me entirely though, as for the low poly stuff;

I love low poly, low res texture stuff, so the fall themed image with Knife Legs is just for animation stuff, the second image is a render of a game I’m making, which has shifted from a low poly style to a realistic as possible per system weeks after that image was uploaded.

(removed)

I don’t normally like giving away wireframes but this could help teach people how to make more realistic hands, anyways, this is a hand I have been working on.