BURDDY - full commercial made in Blender

Hi everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything.

I’ve worked a lot for this feature. It’s a commercial project I’ve ran and I had to do everything from a script.
I’ve made a making of including most of the commercial animation that should be release very very soon. Hope you’ll enjoy it.

Here are some additional shot of the WIP and T pose :

Oh my God! So many things I can learn! Thanks for sharing!

Very very cool model! I Love it…

That’s a great amount of work! I really appreciate it, to handle so many aspects of CG is really impressive.

What bothers me the most however is the color of parrot. It seems dirty and washed-out. I think more yellow bird would make a better impression for a commercial.

Outstanding work, Pierrick! I’m glad to see companies are hiring you, the work I’ve seen from you over the past couple of years has been very impressive. And thank you for taking the time to create this overview of your process from start to finish! I know it will be helpful to so many people here!

Hi Mookie,

You are probably right. I met some trouble with the fur colour trying to give it randomness but it turns a bit dirty as you said. This is why I’ve set a mask for the fur to be able to bump its colour a little bit.

Hi James,

Nice to hear from you. Things are going good for me and this project was awesome!
Hopefully, there would be some other short for this company :slight_smile:

I’ll work on other video content for the community in the meantime :slight_smile:

Génial !
Awesome work in every aspect! How challenging and exciting it must have been for you!
Congratulation and thank you for the making-of, it is very interesting and instructive.

Outstanding, pieriko. I love every detail of it and thanks for sharing your workflow.

Awesome work, it reminds me the movie Rio. Good job and thanks for sharing.:cool:

hi Minoribus, it’s nice to hear from you. Thanks for your kind words