[Map Design][3D Artist] Need Environment Artist for innovative FPS Game

Hey guys!

[Description]
I need 3D artists for a game I just started.
It is called Slack and will be a mix of tactical gameplay combined with fast paced parcour action.
Because I can’t deliver great quality models by myself I am searching for motivated people who want to get a finished game and release it.
Potential income will be shared based on time spent later, if the game gets released.

[Setting]
The 22nd century is a cruel time to live as laws have changed completely.
Criminals are no longer put in prison but forced to fight for their life
Everything they do is broadcasted across the whole world.
Welcome to the biggest TV show ever.

[About]
As written above the game is about a TV show presenting criminals fight for their lifes.
All weapons, environments etc. are comparable to today’s state but more modern.
The Gameplay will be fast, but yet very tactical.
Various gamemodes are planned reaching from standard FPS gameplay to all new gamemodes never seen before in any game.

[Your Task]
Your task is to create interesting game environments, model them, plan them.
All models in the game will be made by you.
Of course I don’t want to force you doing stuff you don’t like.
Therefore, all design decisions will be made by all of us, not just me.
You have a lot freedom for your creativity.
If you ever wanted to build a modern, robust midclass shooter, this is your chance to take part.

[Contact]
Discord: https://discord.gg/HECYHC8
Steam: Need4Bleed
In the forums

You can contact me for more info as well.

Thank you for reading.

Greetings!-

I am an Environment Artist looking to expand my portfolio with any opportunities. I have knowledge with Speedtree, Blender 3D, Maya, and World Machine. I have past experience working on games with teams and can communicate well. I understand the ins and outs of Unreal Engine and Unity engine.

I can model small environment assets and unwrap them accordingly. As long as I have modelers, a level designer, and concept artist, I can create an aesthetic and functional scene.

I have a small portfolio with projects I have done to show my abilities in level design. https://www.behance.net/CadeHowart2a2d
My past work experiences can also be called upon if you would like to review those as well.
Email: [email protected]

Thank you for your time -Cheers!