the boat-house - with FPS set. - uderwater & swim

Hello everyone

I decided to make a small floating house, here is the project - v.01 mini (for the river) -
Maybe there will be another design, bigger in size and with a toilet and a shower. But first make a small project - for experience.
~500W - solar panels, outboard electric motor 430 watts, hull 100mm styrofoam + plastic (fiberglass and epoxy resin).
There will be a laptop, and light, and 3G Internet…
The cost of the project is ~ 2,5K $ (in Ukraine).
Dimensions - width 2,5m, length at the bottom - 4m, in the top - 5m.
For such sizes, the design is optimal. The idea is completely mine.

Maybe someone is interested in this topic.

boat-hause

Thank you for attention.

лодка не плохая но вода не очень красивая.
попробуй это: https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?242940-unlimited-planar-reflections-amp-refraction-(update)

да я как бы делал вариант, что бы шло на многих слабых машинах - воду сделать не проблема, как и многие фильтры добавить - не в этом смысл.

Понятно но даже на моём старом компьютере у меня получается 60 fps

• 60 fps? Да ка бы этого я и добивался. Тем более это на скорую руку сделано… - ладно, ладно :o, потом сделаю воду, с солнцем lensflare - будет как вариант.

If make a solid body and good waterproofing for the doors - Thatimster will be able to sail in Australia…to Andrew Price :rolleyes:

Hi there.
Here I decided to show you the progress of the work:

The boat is not very ready yet, but I wanted to boast of a player, underwater, swimming, sounds - realization. Did it all again at a minimum - actually one script … To climb the ladder - wKey+ press E, for swimming - hold a space. Already there is the ability to set different sounds when walking, and the force of jumps … Now the power of future engines has changed - 2х600W, also the design of the boat.
Then add the functionality, and update my BGE GAME KIT.
And look at the system FPS - everything works pretty fast.
Archive file updated.
Thank you for attention.

p.s. Of course, huge thanks to Martins Upitis for the excellent shader.

• наверное сейчас вода красивее… Благодарность Мартинсу за отличную реализацию воды.

Here’s a video to show: