staircase

Hello,

I am very excited and waiting for your feedback.
I count that the feedback will bring new light on my blender skills as well as my design ability.

The render presents the design of the staircase in my house.

Hi Stefan.
You should work with texture on your stairs. And for sure use more samples for rendering. It’s so noisy:(

Hi Zorian

Yep, I agree. I’ll work to provide better wood texture.
Currently, I use 180 samples for rendering. What would you recommend here?

This time I used 500 samples instead of 180. Does it look any better?

I’ve created a comparison of 3 renders. First one comes with 100 samples, second with 500 samples and the last one 1000 samples.
I can see huge difference between the 100 and 500, but not so much between 500 and 1000.

How many samples you guys use in interior render ?

I can see the difference between 500 and 1000 samples, it’s especially noticable on the white wall or the ceiling, but the textured wall has a finer touch to it as well

I looked closer - and I agree.

Attachments

Hi guys,

I’ve spent some time to improve the texture and the scene. Please see some comparison of the picture with render. Please bear in mind that the picture is taken with different camera settings like “Focal length” and panorama effect.

I see that I need to work to get better shadows under the switches and also better lighting around the window.
What do you think guys, does it look more realistic now?

p.s: increasing the samples to 1000 did improve the work :slight_smile: - thanks

Hi.

I think I managed to improve the photorealistic effect. I have increased the main light and this way we can see some shadow visible on the render. I am still not satisfied with the effect, but it is much improved.