Request: code tags(icon) in quick reply

Hello,

Could you please add the code tags to the normal (fast)editor instead of going to advanced editor first?
    This would make replies quicker, and people don't have to tell others to use code tags every time, due to they mostly use the fast editor.

Thanks

the icon to click on (like quote icon) is not on the icon bar, would be nice to have a small icon next to the quote one for example.
    Note:
    At this point of editing this post, the code icon is not present in this editor as well.
    Last edited by Cotaks; 01-Apr-17 at 19:52. Reason: adjusted the title to stop confusion.
    Check out my 'Crazy flipper' pinball machine, f2p with online highscores.
    Did you know that you can make a complete game with the .blends that i share?
    Or are you only reading this to see my full size avatar?

Originally Posted by cotax View Post
    Hello,

Could you please add the code tags to the normal (fast)editor instead of going to advanced editor first?
    This would make replies quicker, and people don't have to tell others to use code tags every time, due to they mostly use the fast editor.

Thanks
    Is this in the "fancy" (WYSIWYG) editor? In the plain text editor, any tag works just fine... but I'm assuming you're talking about the other since I believe that's the default. I just wanted to clarify and be sure.

but I'm assuming you're talking about the other since I believe that's the default
    Not the advanced, im talking about the one i write in now (quick reply) i did not mean that the tags aren't working, the icon to click on (like quote icon) is not on the icon bar, would be nice to have a small icon next to the quote one for example.

i second this.
    System "IVAN" (rev 1.3b) - Win7 64bit - Blender 2.74:
    CPU- Intel i3-3220 3.30 Ghz | GPU- EVGA GTX 970 | RAM- GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz | MB- ASUS P8Z77-V LK

any news on this small implementation?

Originally Posted by Cotaks View Post
    any news on this small implementation?
    Not as of yet.