Why does my final render always display the blurred light

Hi,

Does anyone know why I keep seeing the following blured image lighting on my rendered image, I am new to blender and not at all a professional:

Thanks for the help in advanced.

It’s hard to understand your question. Do you mean the white rectangular area on the curtain?
A scene screenshot might help, a blend file even more

sorry for the late reply i’m still having the same issue, yes the rectangle image keeps popping up whenever i render an image see a very bad case below.

Please ALWAYS supply an example .blend file with any support question.
If you don’t know where that effect comes from with the file right in front of your eyes - how are we supposed to without?

Attached should be my 3d curtain model apologies for newbie antics lol

triple pinch pleat.blend (7.16 MB)

You might want to check the compositing nodes you added to the scene:
There is a Box Mask > Sunbeams setup that will always get superimposed over the rendered image…

I cant find the mask your referring to I have checked all the nodes and not one has a box mask, or till my knowledge. did you see this specifically in the nodes. please be patient with me.

As I said, those are compositing nodes. See here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27650383/21-04-2017%2013-36-24.png

Compositing is applied to the render result after the render, that’s why you don’t see this in the render preview.

This is no Blender default compositing node setup - so the only one that could have added this is you.
Unless, of course, you got that file from someone else?

I understand what you are saying now, took me a while but i got there in the end… thanks alot my friend