3d Animal Modeler/Animator Needed

Looking for the services of someone who is experienced with 3d modeling, particularly with animals, and for someone who is also experienced with animation, to help in creating a Open World Survival game set in the Ice Age.

• Peak is a third and first person open world survival game set in the Ice Age, or Pleistocene epoch roughly 12,000 B.C~. Players will be forced to use several techniques, weapons, tools, and their own instincts to survive the harsh conditions present. The game emphasizes teamwork and tribal cooperation, working together to build a village, hunt large game, and fight off rival tribes for dominance of the best hunting grounds. Players can customize their characters with dyes present in several species of foliage available in the land, forage for plants and vegetation, or hunt large game and fish for meat. Several species of animals are present in the environment, ranging from the pack hunting Dire Wolves, armored Glyptodont, and the might Mastodons. Harvest their bodies to create clothes for warms and protection. Use your wits to survive and dominate.

As you can see, models for several Ice Age animals will be required along with there animations in order to give this game its life. As a note, we currently have on board a experience programmer, and a talented artist who will be working on concept art and other artwork related topics.

Things to know

• I can not pay you until we have amassed enough content to make the game presentable so we can host a kick-starter. From the funds we achieve there, we will distribute it out to pay for your services.
  • The game development is currently in a semi-volatile state. If you are willing to take the risk and aid in the development, I promise it won’t be for nothing.
  • Contact me via either my email at [email protected], through discord via the discord I have set up: https://discord.gg/gAcaBTP or via this website.