Making movie about The Cockroach Man.

Hello. My name is Sun. I have a movie script and I plan to make a movie. Making a movie by one person is a very difficult thing. Time will be very long to make a movie by a person. Because of that, I invite everyone to join.

I am a Vietnamese and my level of English is not good so the scripts written in English may not be accurate in comparison with the idea. Below is the link youtube script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxnP9BpuXc0&list=PL342q9XjaD4UkN1RsWAntT10G01T12Wxx

At the beginning of the script, we need to model three characters: father, mother, son. The models involved a superhero doll, a church, a divine model, an old car, a police car, an ambulance, a heavy rain and lightning, a long road. . Too much…

A story I had forgotten about five years ago because I was busy making money to feed my life.

A dream that there will be a lot of money to help those who are unfortunate, who are having financial difficulties … A dream too far. I think if the movie is finished and shown on youtube we will have some money to dream it not far away. Hope.

If you join please mail to me. This is my email: [email protected]

Thank you very much.