Fiat 500

Hello,

i’m new here :slight_smile:
My name is Julien, and i’m from france. I have unfortunately not enouth time to make 3D, let say i spend about 20min a day to work on my car project.

So, let me introduce you my first car project. I have chosen a quite simple car, which is not that simple when you are a beginner just as me…

There is already several hours of work, and i known there is at least the same amount to achieve it completely, to make all the details, and corrects materials.

By the way, I’m quite happy with the current result.

Attachments

salut et bienvenue !
your 3d model seems very fine for me, but there is a lot of hard-surface pro here who can give better feedback , i think that your materials is just place holders for now ?
keep the good job.(and go for HDRI for lignting :wink:

your wires look good so far, to get good reflections and keep your mesh unter control, start very raw and “block” the refine the mesh edge loop by edge-loop. and always keep an eye on the reflections to be sure your surfaces are smooth and clean.

Thank you both for you kind words and advices.
Here is an update with HDRI (from poliigon). For the moment I use pbr materials with no specific tuning.

Some little progress on shader and some corrections made on mesh :

Door handles (and in your case a grille on the back?) broke my mesh concept on my first car :rolleyes:. I love suspensions (and they do not break the mesh).