A Revolutionary New Injection System

Do you get nighmares before every visit to the Clinic™ for your regular quarterly vaccinations?
Does the thought of injections frightens you?
Do you suffer painful infections after the vaccinations?

Here at the Corporation™ our researchers are hard at work thinking about YOUR wellbeing! after 5 years of research, we are proud to introduce a new and revolutionary subdermal medicine delivery system, nicknamed HoneyBee (after an extinct earth species), that was designed from the ground up in order to address the usual problems we are all familiar with after vaccinations.
among the benefits of the new HoneyBee:

• SmartNIDLE™ that avoids nerve endings, to reduce pain during injections to a minimum.
  • Guidance tubules to make sure the needle enters the skin at the right place.
  • Automatic dosage control. Even a child can use the HoneyBee!
  • Auto- and Self-cleaning hairs to ensure sterile conditions during injections.
  • Large handle that fit into most hand sizes.

this is intended to be a kind of product shot. i want ro maintain a clean look. the aim is ot make people at least a little uneasy with this.

technical stuff: not much at this stage, this is still so preliminary. cycles, 128 samples. lit with 4k HDRi from HDRI haven. scalpel from blendswap. with filmic blender and clamp indirect (set very high, 25 or something).

critiques of all kind are welcome!

I’m not scared of injections, but get that thing away from me please

:evilgrin: that is exactly the sentiment i am aiming for.
thanks

here is a new version with a new background plane and some compositing.