Script doctors required for superhero/aliens-project

Hi.

So this is not your usual “can you please help me model a pink box”-request, heh.

Long story short, over the last year I have been working on an idea I´ve had for along time - an animated series, in 3D, using Blender 3D. It might be overly ambitious, sure, but the timeframe I´ve given myself is “within 10 years” so there you go :slight_smile:

I estimate that I have about 3 hours of story so far, not all of it has entered the scripting stage. I have outline for maybe 3 hours more. Episodes would be 6-8 minutes each.

Thing is, apart from some quick concept art, I´ve really gotten a bit stuck with the script. I´m mostly worried about making the storyline logical, and have a good flow, with several strong characters, who need development over time. I keep re-arranging and rewriting portions. Sometimes you just need a second opinion. So…

If someone would be interested in reading through the drafts I have and give their input, I would really appreciate it. I would ask that this person not disclose any of the story to other people, mainly because I don´t like sharing unfinished work :stuck_out_tongue: I would prefer for someone with native English to read them, as I´m sure that my dialogue could come across as a bit un-natural at times, being from Sweden originally, and living in Spain :slight_smile:

The basic premise of my story is not the most original, granted, dealing with aliens and superheroes, but I do think I have a good enough story and interesting characters. However (!) I do explore some adult, dark themes, and if that´s an issue for you, you better not apply :wink: Neither should you apply if you´re easily offended by violence, hinted sexuality or profane language. This is definitely R-rated.

All that said, if this opportunity intrigues you, leave a message in this thread, or PM me. Either will be fine.

Edit: You can find an early concept for my project here and here. Another wip modeling thread here. i have no illusions about being a great artist, but knowing myself, once I dedicate myself to this I will improve a lot, and I have started taken time of work specifically to get the ball rolling:)

I do a great pink box if you ever need one…

I’m happy to have a look through your script so far and give you some thoughts that you can take or leave :slight_smile: My feedback might not be superfast, but it will be cheap and I’ll try to make it good too!

Keep up the good work on your concepts!

Hah, you´re way too modest. You do some solid work, mate. Ok, I´ll clean up some of the scripts/outlines and send you a PM with a google docs link (sometime tomorrow, I reckon). Think that´ll be the most convenient.

If anyone else is interested, I really don´t mind more than one opinion :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind taking a look, if you’re still interested.

I´ve had some input already, and I´m currently rewriting parts. I´ll keep you in mind, though :slight_smile:

No problem.