BLOKS, first person 3d modelling

Hi there Blender community, Bodge here with an interesting tool I’ve just released an update for, called BLOKS.
So, first of all your asking yourself, what is BLOKS? Well, its a new take on 3d modelling that borrows more from game mechanics than from traditional 3d modelling. BLOKS is first person 3d modelling, in a nutshell think Minecraft with an export button. It makes 3d modelling a lot more intuitive and simple.
Now, why would I be posting a competitor 3d modelling tool in the Blender forums? Because I don’t think BLOKS is a competitor, I think it compliments Blender really well. For a start, there’s a small amount of post-export optimisation you need to do in Blender from BLOKS, but I think what BLOKS can do for you guys is provide a tool for making a quick and easy foundation to then add to in Blender. BLOKS speciality I suppose is buildings with interiors, something that, in my experience, can be a little fiddly just using Blender.
Anyway, enough waffling from me, here’s a trailer in case you’re interested

I’ve just released an update which adds new UI, new blocks, Powertools (explained in the trailer) and better optimisation to the tool, which you can see in action here:

If you are at all interested, dont hesitate the ask any questions, and to finish off, heres the store page:

Cheers
Bodge