lighting and noise for interior

I have been working on this scene and it is mostly complete except for a few things such as; door frame, decoration, some handles, the outside and the door. I am using filmic but i am not shire which contrast to use and what exposure to put it at. The lighting is tricky. I am currently using an HDR but if an Image texture and a sun lamp or something is better please let me know. Also wondering is I should open the back of the room. If i do then I will see it in the reflection. Also, i think I will make the walls more white but other that I am not sure what else to add or change to make the scene more realistic. Also in the left corner I am getting lots of noise, If anyone knows how to fix this without compromising the scene please let me know.
Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]479382[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]479383[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]479381[/ATTACH]

Hi Marckiener,

Maybe try playing with these settings:

Yep - as above. Probably start with the values below then experiment reducing them further (don’t set the clam values too low - otherwise your render will look flat and highlights will be clipped).

Clamp Direct = 10
Clamp Indirect = 3
Filter Glossy = 0.15

You may also want to look into Portals. If you aren’t already using them - they may really help in your scene.

[video]https://www.blenderguru.com/tutorials/interior-architecture/[/video]