Fluid simulation on an animated mesh problem

Hey.

At the moment I am dealing with task of making running character made of water. Sounds super easy right? Put a character inside a Domain and make it an Inflow object. Sure, this part works perfectly - I placed character mesh as an Inflow in a Domain and made it Local Coordinates so water sticks to it like an oil - works perfectly as my intention was. Water slowly dripping along character mesh (example). Funny business starts when I want to animate character (via armature) and make the fluid follow animated mesh. Ofcourse I use option Export Animated Mesh and fluid follows, however it doesn’t act the way I desire. It emits enormous amount of water making it a character made of WATERFALLS:mad: (example).

So the question is: do you, the community, know how to deal with this situation? Or maybe some workarounds?

Me personally was thinking about baking whole simulation into normal/displacement maps but no idea how to bite that.
Other possible workaround would be to attach simple objects to every bone and make them emitters, but that would look very undesirable.

Anyway, workaround is the last resort. For now let’s just focus on making beautiful dripping water simulation follow animated mesh.

Thanks!
Cheers!

It’s so awesome…
You do realize that right?
I have no idea how to fix it though.
Actually, can the bones in the rig be inflow thingys?