Looking for 3D modelling, texturing and rigging of character for skate game.

Hi.

I have a (registered, danish) one-man-company where i create games for android and iOS using Unity 3D and Blender. My biggest one is a skateboarding game. I have, despite being a programmer, made everything, blender work included, myself. But now that ive starting seeing a bit of income, i think it is time to step up my game.

I want to make a sequel, to one of my popular skating titles, and a big part of doing that, is (a) better looking character(s) than i myself am able to create.

So i am looking for someone to make a character, preferably one male and one female, with options for customization. That means different shirts, pants, shoes, hair, faces etc. So far ive done that, by having a model cut up in different objects (shoes, legs, torso, etc.) and enabling/disabling the right objects, to make the wanted customization. I would prefer to keep doing it this way, although i am open to suggestions, as i admittedly know very little about blender.

The models will need to be textured, normal mapped and rigged(with IK)(used rigify so far). I will animate it myself.

I might ask you to do some things in specific ways, like texturing shirts with only white fabric textures, so i can change the shirt color my altering the material in unity (which also allows the player of the games to change the color of a shirt). That means i might be a little hard to deal with if you are used to do things a certain way. I might need to tell you a bit about how the game works in unity, and you might have to explain me a bit about how texturing in blender works (as i am sure i have made some beginner mistakes), so we can come up with something that works for the both of us.

As of right now, there is no deadline to this job, although when i find who i am looking for, i expect it done in a timely manner.
There is no set price for the job, the pay will depend on the quality of your work (but agreed upon beforehand).

If you are interested in the job, you can send me an email on [email protected]

Email Sendt =)

Thank you to everyone who applied for the job.

I now believe i have enough offers to pick one.