Is this scary China has built a nuclear submarine mass production superfactory

China has built a nuclear submarine mass production superfactory that could be used to deliver nuclear weapons.I wonder what is president trump next move.I think this is more serious than iran getting nukes.

Maybe this could be used to detect them.
http://rense.com/general16/nucla.htm
2nd phase of the MILSTAR Program) They carry special sensor devices (Developed by SAIC) that can detect high-velocity spin-off particles from enriched uranium (necessary for nuclear devices). Due to the small size and velocity of these particles, no amount of shielding can block them: not lead, not earth (sub-terrainian). Radiation hazards from these particles are minimal due to limited quantity. Our satellites are fool-proof in detecting and pin-pointing the locations of enriched uranium throughout the world.

You forgot about Iraq already?
Let other countries do their thing and focus on your own problems.

China is a threat to the united states.

China is china, the threat to everyone is greed.

We all need to start removing the lines from the map.

We are all people.

Then china is the greedy ones.

Ignoring the politics, I will say this in response to BPR’s comment suggesting a push to a global utopia.

He ignores the fact that such a dream cannot be done if we just got rid of money and the concept of nations, as you will still have groups that hate each other (because of their beliefs or because of another reason). Another key reason is that being greedy in the most basic sense of the word does not require money at all (think about it, people will just find other ways to bilk others and take advantage of them, no need for wealth). Utopia is impossible simply of the default nature of the human race (there is a way to change it, which I would love to mention if the forum allowed it).

Henry Kissinger once said there is intelligence and Chinese intelligence. And, I suppose you can see that playing out in universities all over the world.

Now having said that there are many areas in building a submarine. From the design to the available technology without mentioning a skilled workforce. All assets the US has had since the 1950’s. I worked on submarines doing the cold war when our shipyard ran 24 - 7. And, I can tell you as a electrician those boats came before my family sometimes as it did with many workers. But, doing the Cuban Missile Crisis those submarines made Russia blink as they do today.

And, the fact is the Chinese have used espionage maybe more then any of country hoping to catch up. Not only pertaining to the military but to industry in America and Europe.

Let me also add while our shipyards are a national asset they are costly. Not only to us but our allies. I personally think China has bigger problems on the horizon. Indeed it’s already happening. I see them going through the labor strife which played out in this country. And, to honest I haven’t even read the link.

If a sub is noisy it can have all the super particle shit from hell aboard right before it and the crew cease to exist. And, without a doubt our Industrial Military Complex is on top of this. Did I mention costly by the way. And, I have lived long enough where my two daughters have forgiven me for putting those boats before family. Eight years of seven days a week in that shipyard followed by years of one day off. Rest easy this is taken cared of my friend. Now if we can only pay for it. : )

///

Thank you for your service, no one appreciates the industrial complex

Ignoring the politics, I will say this in response to BPR’s comment suggesting a push to a global utopia.

He ignores the fact that such a dream cannot be done if we just got rid of money and the concept of nations, as you will still have groups that hate each other (because of their beliefs or because of another reason). Another key reason is that being greedy in the most basic sense of the word does not require money at all (think about it, people will just find other ways to bilk others and take advantage of them, no need for wealth). Utopia is impossible simply of the default nature of the human race (there is a way to change it, which I would love to mention if the forum allowed it).

People whose whole life is collaboration online, and IRL for fun and profit using automation, would remove scarcity.

Scarcity creates assholes.

Well fed coyotes are dogs.

And, by the way subs are no longer built on a ship way as the ones I worked on. They are now built in a building at ground level where workers don’t struggle getting tools and materials up there before it was put in the water. Then they are pulled into a floating dry dock across the road to be moved. It’s called modular construction and has saved the American taxpayer billions since being incorporated. That being said submarine construction has become so costly two of the best submarine shipyards are now sharing construction in a attempt not to see those skills simply disappear. Hence the picture. Without a doubt the cost is enormous but the hull is only part of that.

The electronics and technology bought after the fact if you will is mind boggling. And many times the shipbuilder runs into a new technology before the boat is even delivered. Meaning rip that out and upgrade in real time. And, God knows the taxpayer is footing the bill. Shipbuilders understand that having families.

But, the point is the supposed Chinese sub factory already exist. And, they probably stole that years ago. It’s simply a matter of implementing it. However, that is not something the American taxpayer is prepared to do. Nor, England or Germany for that matter.

joseph raccoon thanks for the kind word. I was in the US Army as a young man and quite frankly had no use for the Navy. But, it took me five years to become a 1st class electrician on those boats. All the while soaking up what a shipbuilder was based on due to a long tradition. I simply became those sailors will go into harms way on the finest boat ever built. And, while my daughters have forgiven me so many times were lost. A bag of regrets we all leave with.

Anyway, a sub factory indeed. America and her allies have been using this for years. It’s nothing new.

Ok, I see ten characters are requires.

Eliminating scarcity will not fix human behavior, a person who is a crook today will not suddenly act like an angelic being if he can obtain every material and food item his heart desires and needs.

Besides, more likely than not, a person who spent his life acquiring stuff through automated factories and whatnot is always going to want more (and not just more in the way of more stuff, but other things a post-scarcity world cannot readily provide). It’s also not guaranteed that said person will become happy and feel set for life (look at Notch for example, after becoming a billionaire from Minecraft, and how he mentions being depressed despite his fortune giving him everything he wished). If the lack of scarcity in life is what you need for happiness and the end of temptation to do evil, then why aren’t millionaires and billionaires considered the happiest and most selfless people on the planet? Of course you might try to argue that it’s because of greed, but they still have the means to get everything they want, but instead they always have wants and depending on their career, even wind up in a psych ward.

Also, your coyote example, not all coyotes are vicious animals that always want to attack you or your animals at the drop of a hat (our beagle encountered one on our property not too long ago and its preference was to get away from him), and not all dogs are friendly and nice with no aggression or selfish desires (some like Pitbulls and popular guard breeds tend to have a naturally more aggressive temperament than others, and there’s been actual reports of people being killed by them).

All form of power presents danger in the hand of an inexperienced & impatient - arrogant authoritative persona, especially in the momentary victory of stupidity, loss of reason, lack of sanity… which gives cause to fear & terror.
No matter what nation, what gene or what truth one believes:

Earth can fed a human but not even universe can feed it’s greed.

There are no vicious animals only scared and hungry.
Human is the prime and only example able and capable of being vicious.

Greed may know no limits, but if all collaborate, you can print new things from old things.

Greed has no meaning after this is ingrained enough.

The stuff your using is getting better, because you help people make it better.

I am only sad that I cannot provide extra entertainment to my family, and don’t want anything outside of peace and happiness. (you can throw the mansions into the wood chipper please).

I like tiny homes.

I now see maybe it was not me throwing this thread off topic. You want to talk about greed. My Mother once walked a mile to contest a phone bill of 14 d0llars. And, came back home owning 8 dollars to C & P part of the old Bell System. Where a phone was a utility that everyone needed. And, while Virginia Electric and C & P had no competition the country was on the move and citizens were satisfied with the bills since the government had constraints in place. My Mom visited an actual brick building with employees working for the company answering her questions. What a quaint concept that seems now.

And, my youth was spent under two presidents of one party and another of the opposite party. But, Dwight Eisenhower didn’t take any shit. Because they all shared something. What is good for America and the average American. But, of course in those days political campaigns didn’t cost an arm and a leg. Leaving many steel workers and coal miners sons who went to college on the GI Bill after serving in WWII being our legislators. What a time that was for our country since nobody was bought and paid for. That’s not to say they didn’t have their differences but they somehow came to a consensus which the average could live with and still put food on the table.

God I miss those days as I’m sure many Americans of my generation do. Dwight Eisenhower was worried about the about the military complex becoming to powerful. He had no way of envisioning K Street in Washington where bills are bought and paid for. I will simply say God help my grandchildren. This is not what I envisioned them inheriting. .

///

No
We all have different ideas of what is and isn’t tolerable .
some of use just wont get along, ever.

I don’t recall china ever doing anything to you

Besides, you’re people are probably their biggest market
it would only hurt them if they did anything to you.

This. But isn’t there a rule against politics on BA? This is clearly politics.

Yes, there is.
General Forum Rule 2, section A, subsection 4:
-Politics, political expression, and political propaganda are considered inappropriate.

(Yes, I know I’m a nerd for pointing this out)

Well yeah i guess we’ll have to take this discussion elsewhere.