Searching Character Animator for Blender Game Project

Hi,

I am looking for an animator to create Character animations for my Game Project which is entirely created in the Blender Game Engine.

The Game is called “the Long Way Home”.It is a lowpoly, storydriven, FirstPerson Walking Simulator.
You play as an old man searching his wife, while you uncover the story of the Characters.

this is the main character and one of the 4 characters that you will be animating.

Your tasks will be:
-Create Gameplay animations (ex: walkcycles, idle, etc.)
-Create Cutscene animations (several characters talking with each other and other cutscenes)
-Create Facial animations (ingame dialogue and cutscenes)

Our Team consists out of 4 People (from 17-20 years old), and we are working on the game in our freetime (I have a fulltime job and this is my passion side project). Therefore, deadlines are quite loose, but it is important that we meet them.
Comunication is key, so it is important that you can speak english, and are able to join our weekly skype calls.

The plan is to publish the finished game and get it on steam.

If you are interested and want to find out more, you can play the first Prototype of the game here (it won the last BGMC).
You can also get in contact with me over Skype (name: racerschnitzel). I´m looking forward to hear from you.

Attachments