Modeling + texturing of realistic city props and building exteriors

Hello,
I’m looking for an experienced modeling and texturing artist

1. For city props
    These include everything one can find
  • in the streets
  • on the building facades: ads, exterior stairs, air conditioning…
  • and on the roofs. Think Mirror’s Edge, but with more realistic textures: fans, pipes, antennas…
    A few examples:

2) For creating buildings
made of modular and reusable parts, possibly using previously made props. The types of buildings will be New York style downtown: high rise, with shops on first floor, as well as other buildings usually located in this area. Only the exteriors are necessary. Here is the type of result I’m looking for.

The props should be low to mid-poly, and the buildings should be mid- to high-poly. In all cases, as much detail should go into the textures as possible. Materials should have albedo, normal, and specularity at least, with textures up to 4k max. PBR shaders and materials would be best.

I need results that are as realistic as possible. Things have to look a bit old and used, with worn edges, decals, graffiti, covered in dust, leaking dirt along building walls, etc… so you can use any software you want to that end (using Substance Painter and such would be cool). Modeling from photo references is a must, but customizations for technical or artistic reasons are allowed. Even better if you can do texturing from real photos or photogrametry for the best results possible.

Please reply to this post or send me a private message if you are interested. Having a portfolio is a must, experience in modeling/texturing city props or buildings would be best, but not required. Then we can talk pricing and more specific details together.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, Just PM’d you.

Thanks to all who have contacted me!
I’m going to make this thread “solved” and reply and evaluate each of you now.

If I can’t find the skills I’m looking for in a week or two, I will re-open this thread, so keep an eye here for a while if you are interested.