Photo realistic attempt

I would greatly appreciate feedback on the posted images. My main aim with this this project is to create a convincing photo realistic scene with reducing too many post effects.

Attachments

I think the textures and modelling are both pretty good, but some work can be done on the composition. In the first and second shots the car is apparently the subject but is too small, while in the third shot the yellow color of the pipes is competing with the car for attention. That said, you might only be trying to show off the environment, in which case the above comments may be of less relevance.

If the car is supposed to be the focus it needs a way to pop out of the environment. you could do this with rimlighting, or you could darken the scene around the car so it doesn’t look like the car is the same color as the asphault and everything around it. that subtle red and blue glow on opposite sides of things might be a little much. It’s called chromatic abberation, and really only looks good when you are emphasizing that you are using an old camera, or you want an interesting sci fi effect. this image appears to be an industrial car display type setting and im not sure either of those makes much sense. I think the sky needs to be turned way up in terms of energy, but the exposure needs to be turned down. In your post effects I would add a glow, or maybe do subtle volumetrics so that there is a 3d shadow surrounding the car or something. https://www.pinterest.com/nansclark/crepuscular-rays/ kind of like this to really make the car pop