(short anim) City on fire.

This is the second part of firefighters story and my second video ever :).

oh no, I have clicked “do you want to enhance video” (or something like that) on youtube and now I see that camera is behaving strangely. I am reverting back this enhancement x] (fortunately there is a back to original support x]). If someone watched the video then it will look a little different (much better in my opinion) when google will end up reverting changes. sorry, x). anyway, this scene is much worse than the others (I think) - the first attempt to animate :D. the first model fully rigged and so on.

The animation on the human characters need improvement and the camera moves around too much.

Thank you very much.

Yes, It needs improvements. It was my first fully rigged character :). The camera is moving too fast. I didn’t try to render test scene I thought that “play animation” in blender giving real-time camera movements :smiley: - but it’s not (even though I set frame dropping :/).

Next time, perform a playblast to get a preview of the animation. You can do that by holding down the Control Button and press the clapper button on the very last icon in the bottom part of the area.

thank you :).