Need Help Figuring Out Why Textures Wont Place

If someone knows just why I cant do these simple things—(Put images on faces) and why blender only sometimes will place the images and only sometimes allow me to have control over the placements Please write to my blenderartists email in my profile with your hour rate and your portfolio. I pay postal money order or cash via mail or paypal.
I need to find someone who fully understands what is going on behind the sceens with maps unwraps placing images textures. Why the uv image editor is not synced up with the node editor. ect. I use only cycles. I need to know what parts of the program are compatible with cycles.

I also want to clear up how blender is seeing the bump and normal maps. I make my own textures. I need to find someone who fully understands weather or not blender only works with proprietary made bitmaps.

Hello, if you don’t mind, you can send me the blen file, it’ll be better to have a closer look

Without seeing your file, my guess is that you haven’t unwrapped your model.

And after that’s done, you’ll want to add two more nodes, Input > Texture Coordinate and Vector > Mapping. They go in front of your image texture like this:

But it could still be something else. Like I said, without seeing the file, I’m not 100% sure.