project Lisa WIP

Latest render - Changed hair style,

working on establasing a hairline… going slow but forward.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]480281[/ATTACH]

Looking great! Is this going to be used for anything? Or is this just a personal project? Cause for game use it would look awesome. But for a photo realistic look maybe add a little more “shine” in some areas where the normal skin would have some reflective value, at the moment it looks kind of too diffused. But that is just a complete opinion and you may also be working on that as well already. Great job though in all honesty. I one day hope to be able to do human and animal models and come out just even a quarter of this quality! Keep it up and look forward to the finished product.
P.S. The hairline was the first thing I noticed and it looks rather well as it is hardly ever in the real world a perfect line like I see in some works.

Looking great!!! keep it up!!

hello flyingbanana, and thx, well much progress is due to Tonatiuh ,thx to him I had to throw my first sculpt in the trash… :wink:

and well he is a bundle of knowledge so chech his treads out.

Thanks Tona, trying to progress now the skin is in the cross eye and well the hair aint gonna work for realism i think :stuck_out_tongue:

noticed I really dident answer your question Banana, hehe, well no its just a personal project im working on.

Its intended to be in a bigger scene with a whole body and cloths later on , but for now im just working on the bust.

Yes I do agree the lack of good reflections and some bumpy crazyness is laking … im even gonna try giving her facial hair , tiny transparent with hairs ( mustage power ) to give her some texture.

Cheers and agien thx to u both for the kind remarks.

here is an update on Lisa, with an hdri, poped in some a symmetry aswell more to come, starting to get the skin right.

feel like ive lost ome SSS tho, but it could just be the lighting.

Plz comment to push this one further cheers

Some suggestions and parts that I feel are unclear.

I now use blender to make the corrections, and with an image, as a plane, I sculpt the move of the images, it is GREATE

Hello tona , what do u mean with the upper RIght " Small and move close" ?

the “flat” part of her forhead, u mean that my is to round ?

and the "shape of the scull " once agien to round ? ,

the move Tygnerio" is it to high meaning to buff ?

Must say this was very little commenting commning from u ;:wink:

cheers and thx

Nice model rybergs. It’s going to be great since the starting point is already great but if it starts to go horribly wrong, just add http://bit.ly/2p5dtLV :slight_smile:

Aligning the two and using difference blend mode might help to decipher that

Filling the image with scribbles is not a good idea. Handwriting is burned on the image so can’t double click on a word and right click -> search with google to check terminology, or to translate.

Not too bad in this but many write like a retarded ¤#"%# and there are no autocorrection tools to help them with handwriting. Although, no one really uses those, especially if they like to write like there’s a 140 character limit and think things are more clear by SHOUTING.

Making suggested corrections in Blender is one idea, but if you go through the trouble of illustrating those, using iwarp in Gimp or liquify in Photoshop allows to push a .gif out to show the actual change in a sequence http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=73605
That one is attached to a thread where there’s also a text explanation about each step. A .gif also has its problems (timing, progress), but can show the subtle changes you make, and corrections that had to be made because earlier changes in the sequence.

Hahaha yeah… Sorry been retarded and spanish don’t help me at all, I was in a hurry so I didn’t have much time to properly coment… Again been retarded and spanish makes me also slow. I’ll try my best next time.

The eyes I think can be improven by been smaller and wirh the eyelids more closed.
Yes that part of the forehead should be flater, yours is too round.

The shape of the skull can be improve there, usualy there is a muscle named temporal muscle.

More trapicious, or trapecio, the curve there is more prominent, look the reference.

Sorry for the little explanatory text.

JA12 haha well that comment killed it :stuck_out_tongue: Haha so funny :stuck_out_tongue: and ye I see your point.

Yes Tona will check that out thx guys

oki so some changes,

Shoulder
Jawline
The head
Ears
Eyes
Little little mouth

and ye here is the result so far,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]480526[/ATTACH]

hmm did I do the Face to wide now ? Im pussled…

so here is she with the head slightly not as wide, did a gif aswell but cant seem to upload it…

what is best?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]480531[/ATTACH]

so here is the gif

well of to sleep, pic one guys, I really cant make up my mind, so its time to sleep

Okey! let’s see if I can be of more use to you in a less retarded way :slight_smile:

1. Just to show you the basic forms of the lips, so you can go a little deeper on the shape. you see that almost all can be made with lines, but subtle of course. also, the upper lips have a bump on the center, and to flat surfaces. but the bottom lip has to bumps and a small depression on the middle.
  2. Your lacrimal membrane is too small and too deep, so it makes more shadow there and feels wrong.
  3. just to show you something about observation, you can she that in the references there is more iris that you can’t see that in your sculpt. You have to think in distances and compare points, angles etc, as less subjective as possible. Of course, this is just for references and not for a likeness but learn about observation is always good.
  4. you can see that there is a more wide and deep shadow there.
  5. Another observational thing, compare the width of the helix, don’t just do it in automatic, it varies a lot in the different parts and the different ears.
  6. please make the antihelix more prominent! you will see the improve.
  7. Back to the nose, I see to much shadow there, and it is possible that you are not seen that the lips go more or less in the middle of the nostril. Search for: nasolabial angle and philtrum.
  8. mouth, remember that the upper teeth go on the front of the lower teeth. so the lips do the same, especially near the corner of the mouth.
  9. you have a stair there, and it is not, just goes smooth from the face to the lobe. (not in every case, but it is thru for this case.)
  10. Because of number 9 you have to change that, you see that that part goes in the ear hole (Incisura). and something sticks out, (Tragus) and then near the Crus Helix, it goes in again.
  11. Just to show you that the eyelids are fattier that we usually think.
  12. That part is like that because of the Superior maxilla bone and the zygomatic bone. So, sometimes is a sack and sometimes goes in, depends on the fat inside of the eye socket.
  13. The skin separates from the bone, (maxilla and zygomatic) and forms the nasolabial fatty part
  14. the lower part of the nasolabial fatty thingy (nasolabial fold) study well him. Look to this from PixelPete
  15. I think you should pay more attention to the frontal process of the zygomatic bone, and the temporal line of the frontal bone.
  16. as you can see the angle of the mandible and the wider part of the “mandible” with muscles and tissue, are not in the same place, that is because of the masseter muscle, and some glandules and fat deposits.
  17. The sternocleid muscle has two heads, one is more subtle than the other, but you can see both.
    18, normally you can tell that there are some muscles there (anterior and medial scalene muscles) but yes… subtle, really subtle.

I hope that this way makes more sense to you.

Hello tona, well shadows wont be exact to the reference since the lighting isent the same, but see your point.

Will try to implement most of your suggestions.
Then agien things wont be exact to the reference since I dont want it to be exact, I´ve made some changes to make her more feminine, so there will be some changes to the jaw line etc.

But will go over them and fix it.

Thx cheers